This Blog is not Updated. please Visit my Official Website

iPhone Factory Unlock? www.pinoyunlocker.com.ph

My Facebook Account iRT Pinoy Unlocker

May 22, 2012

iOS 5.1.1 UNTETHERED. WHY JAILBREAK?


iOS 5.1.1 Jailbreak Untethered coming in this week. I get this question asked of me many times a week. GD. I’ve decided to throw a couple great reasons:

1) Customization – I can change any aesthetic thing I want on my iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (SBSettings, WinterBoard, IntelliScreenX, LockInfo)
2) Broader App Base – I can install apps that apple approves AND apps that apple does not approve.
3) Control – This phone is mine. No matter what anyone says, I know what’s best for my phone
4) Principle – I’m a hacker at heart. I love being able to tinker. Jailbreaking is the only way you can add tools such as SSH to your device.
5) Playing retro games on console and arcade emulators.
Next time someone asks you, ‘Why do you jailbreak?’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment